Study Study Study

As I've had a few big assignments and tests in the past fortnight I've been super busy studying. With exams in 2 weeks time there is only more study to come, ugh! But then there's holidays which I am super excited for.

If it were still summer I'd love to spend it lazing around outside in the shade, enjoying a warm breeze, powering through books and visiting places to take lots of photos and build my camera skills.

However it's winter, which means winter pajamas, lots of baths (what up Lush), and candles galore!

I've been trying to think of places to go take photos whilst its all rainy, overcast weather but cannot think of anywhere that would be semi-nice. If you've got any suggestions, let me know in the comments!

Cate-Marie xxx

(hopefully I'll have some photos soon though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment