14th of February

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I hope you all are having a nice day, not necessarily romantic, and are doing at least one thing that you want to do for you.

Personally I am not doing anything for today as I was already lucky enough to be taken out to a fancy dinner earlier in the week before the prices sky rocketed for the special valentines 'packages'.

Typically I don't celebrate valentines day as I think that if you love someone or care for someone, you should show your affection and support all year round, not just one day of the year. And whilst recieving flowers, teddy bears, and chocolates are nice, being taken out somewhere and having a nice day out making memories would last much longer and be much easier on the wallet. 

If you guys are a bit stumped for something to do, here's a few things I always find enjoyable to do with someone I love;

  • Picnic in a strange park
  • Taking pets to the beach
  • Having a movie marathon with plenty of snacks
  • Go ice skating or roller skating 
  • Try something different that you've been eyeing off

Enjoy your day guys

Cate-Marie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment