February's Challenge - Midmonth Update

Goal: Run 6 out of 7 days

Sooooo I have completely failed so far this month. At first I was determined to get out there and the idea seemed really great! But then I came to the realisation that I really don't like running, I find it boring and repetitive. Things that I find fun to do however is team sports. Working together and pushing yourself so your team wins.

As I have just changed a massive part of my schedule (that I will share with you soon), running daily seems like a bit of a stretch considering I wasn't even doing that when I had tonnes of free time. 

So I am going to write off February's Challenge (sorry guys!).

For March I'll gather together my thoughts and ideas and try to come up with something a bit more basic and that I can definitely work on, as well as continuing to play social volleyball on Friday nights.

Cate-Marie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment