February Countdown

It's almost upon us, the wait to go back to uni is almost over! As someone who has little work hours, no training commitments to a hobby, I love the idea of going back to uni. My drive to get things done, to study and have places I need to be is definitely high at the moment.

Let's just hope that drive lasts long enough to make it to midsemester exams, and then be refreshed over the study break (Every other time I make it to this point, I just want to go back to bed for a week and try again next semester).

In the meantime however, I have been spending a lot of time reading and making a butt tonne of progress in Zelda Ocarina of Time on my 3DS.

I've also been trying to eat healthier and exercise a bit more, wake up earlier, get into some better habits. Something else I hope the drive for stays when uni comes around.

Until February 29th when things get busier, lets find something to do!

Cate
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment